Join us for this interactive webinar and experience two of the field's top breath practitioners and therapists Jeremy Youst and Hunter Flournoy explore the 3 Anti-Stress Solutions for helping you and your clients calm, integrate and heal the big and little traumas that keep us from a fully engaged and expressive life.
- Solution #1 - Breath Awareness - If you want to change the impact of stress, Breath Awareness is the key to regulating your nervous system and changing how your body feels and responds.
- Solution #2 - Foundational Breath Techniques - Correct maladaptive stress/breathing patterns, tap into your body's native intelligence and use your breath as medicine.
- Solution # 3 - Deep Breath Relationality - Overcome disconnection and loneliness by discovering how the power of breath supports your relationship to your body, your self, others and the world. As a practitioner, explore how to use your own body and breath as sensitive diagnostic tools to guide your work with others.
This is not your typical webinar that promises a one-size-fits-all solution. Every body is different; everyone's breath is different. We will offer sensitive, insightful teaching, tools and experiences based on thousands of hours working with clients.
Beyond that, we will share the ways in which Somatic Breath Coaching adds a set of powerful tools to your practice, and open up new possibilities for even greater personal and professional satisfaction, as you guide your clients back to wholeness.
You will learn about:
- The 3 Anti-Stress Solutions
- How the 3 Anti-Stress Solutions can improve your therapeutic sensitivity and resiliency
- How Somatic Breath Coaching is safe and effective for nearly everyone (because it's not a one-size-fits-all solution)
- A brief overview to the SBC training program starting in May
- Live Q&A with Jeremy and Hunter
- You'll get an audio recording of the webinar the next day
- Tuesday April 25, 2017
- 7:00 - 8:30 pm Eastern Time
We value your privacy and would never spam you
After you click 'Save My Seat Now' you will get a confirmation page with details about how to join the webinar. You will also get an email reminder the day of the call with your call-in info. Please check your spam folder if you don't get the reminder email.
Jeremy Youst is the Founder and Director of the internationally accredited Power of Breath Institute. Jeremy’s commitment to a ‘walk the talk’ approach and healthy embodiment informs his state-of-the-art, heart centered curriculum to train and certify breath coaches and practitioners. He is a master breath practitioner and a driving force behind bringing breathwork that is integrally informed and grounded in science into the 21st century.
Hunter Flournoy, LPC, is a Licensed Psychotherapist, a certified Somatic Breath Therapist, a trainer for the Power of Breath Institute, and a pioneer in the use of conscious breathing in trauma and addiction treatment. He draws on twenty-five years of studying the healing power of breath with elders, teachers and healers from indigenous and mystical traditions around the world. A heart-centered life coach, therapist, and spiritual healer, Hunter helps people break free into more powerful, joyful lives through self-love, conscious breathing, and joyfully embodied spiritual practice. To learn more about Hunter and his work, go to www.hunterflournoy.com.