A Nine-Month Life Changing Journey To
Unburden Your Past And Connect You To Your True Purpose
Program starts April 8-10, 2016
- Evolve into the person you are meant to be – live with greater clarity, connection and purpose
- Deeply heal and integrate your past
- Learn to live from your heart – improve your relationships
- Free yourself from the stories that limit you
- Become a vessel and deliver your gift to the world
- Feel safe and experience profound interpersonal connection
The Power of Breath Institute’s Empowerment Training is the core program of all of our offerings. Since 2001, the robust curriculum has continually evolved and improved to assure a true, life-transforming experience for every participant who attends. The program runs from April to December and focuses on empowering every individual utilizing mindfulness, conscious breathing and simple ceremony as the primary tools of self-realization. The program takes place in a rural setting, in Spofford, New Hampshire, which enables nature-based experiences as an integral part of the program.
What sets this program apart from other personal growth programs is its safe and comprehensive approach to healing – body, mind, heart and spirit through processes and methods grounded in interpersonal neurobiology, somatic psychotherapy and wisdom traditions. We build a culture of safety and trust first, cultivate loving self-awareness, and then build personal skills and capacities that lead to deep healing and the ability to engage in a full and vibrant life.
On this solid foundation you can integrate your day-to-day experience more fully and easily, while being able to make the choices that fulfills your highest potential.
Designed from over 35 years of group work, the Empowerment process is a well-balanced blend of Somatic Breath Therapy, mindfulness, cognitive inquiry, group process, and ceremonies in the natural world to encourage the recovery of each participant’s true and loving nature. The nine-month period you spend with our staff will be skillful, intensive, interactive and experiential. It will challenge you into the fullest and highest expression of your Self, while fully supporting you throughout the process.
Have you ever felt this way?
- There’s something more you want to do with your life but you don’t know what the next step is?
- You’ve been limited by fears or emotional issues and can’t seem to break through them?
- You feel lonely or isolated and can’t seem to make the changes you need to have the relationships you want?
- All the workshops/trainings you’ve taken have been OK but the benefits haven’t lasted?
- It’s time to follow your dreams and finally discover your heart and soul’s calling?
If you can relate to any of these questions, say YES to yourself and register now. Space is limited; we only accept 11 new participants each year.
2016 ET General Program Curriculum:
Weekend I – Welcome to the Power of Breath
- Creating a safe, intentional community
- Key Elements of Conscious Breathing I
- Essentials of personal empowerment
- Intentions, goals, and how to get the most from this training
Weekend II – Awareness, Presence and Living from your Heart
- Mindfulness I; intro to daily practice
- Key Elements of Conscious Breathing II
- The Heart is your highest intelligence
- Individual Breath Inquiries
Weekend III – Body and Beliefs, Trauma and Integration
- Understanding the neuroscience behind body and belief
- End of Story I: how beliefs determine your viewpoint of reality
- Change your thinking, free your mind – understanding the difference between discernment and judgment
Weekend IV – Remembering Your True Nature: Warm Water Breathing
- Outdoor Breathe in a forest pond
- The power and relevance of simple ceremony
- Developing a healthy relationship with pain, suffering and attachment
Weekend V – Going Beyond What You Think is Possible: Cold Water Breathing
- Outdoor Breathe/Ceremony in a forest stream
- End of Story II: letting go of false identities
- Celebrating and sharing your True Self
Weekend VI – Sacred Ceremony and Taking Refuge
- Taking Refuge in the Buddha, the Dharma and the Sangha
- Sweatlodge, Flowering Tree and Pipe Ceremony
- Soul Connection Breathing
Weekend VII – Mindfulness and Choice, Forgiveness and Freedom
- Mindfulness II; advanced breath practices
- Finding freedom through forgiveness
- Projection Exercise: exploring the edges of perception
Weekend VIII – Dancing the Long-Dark Breath (All-Night Breathe)
- Inner Knowing: awakening your intuition
- Triangle of Truth: reconnect with your heart’s wisdom
- Fire Ceremony and All Night Breathe
Weekend IX – Walking the Talk: Integration and Re-entry
- Completion and Sound Healing Circles
- Affirmation Exercise and Validation Shields
- Celebration and walking the Way of Beauty
2016 Empowerment Training Logistics and Details:
Total investment: $3495 includes tuition, materials, lunches and snacks per weekend/event. Read the program agreements here. Tuition must be paid in full by April 8, 2016; we take Master Card, Visa, personal checks and cash. A $350 early registration discount is available if the entire tuition ($3145) is paid by February 15, 2016. A non-refundable deposit of $395 along with a short letter of Intent will secure your space in the training. This training will fill quickly! Make your deposit early to reserve your space. Weekends run Friday 6-10 pm, Sat/Sun 9 am – 6 pm; 3-day retreats run 9 am to 6 pm each day.
2016 ET Dates:
April 8-10 (Friday 6 pm – Sunday 6 pm)
April 29- May 1 “ “
June 3-5 “ “
July 7-9 (3-days: Thursday 9 am – Saturday 6 pm)
August 5-7 (Friday 9 am – Sunday 6 pm – note: Friday is a full day)
Sept 9-11 (Friday 9 am – Sunday 6 pm – note: Friday is a full day)
October 7-9 (Friday 6 pm – Sunday 6 pm)
November 4-6 (Friday 6 pm – Sunday morning 10 am)
December 2-4 (Friday 6 pm – Sunday 6 pm)
Please complete the program agreement here and include:
- Letter of Intention and Commitment (a short letter indicating why you would like to take this training, what you expect to get out of it and your willingness to commit to the entire program)
- Non-refundable deposit of $395 or payment in full.
Location and Accommodations:
All trainings are held in Southwestern NH at the Broadwing Breath Center, 45 Stones Mill Rd., Spofford, NH 03462. Indoor/outdoor ‘camping style’ (bring your own bedding, sleeping bag, towels, etc.) is available for $15/night – paid each training weekend. For motel/B & B accommodations, see listing on our website under Training Accommodations. For more information contact: Jeremy Youst, 603.363.4331 Jeremy@powerofbreath.com
Click below to hold your spot with a $395 deposit:
Click below to pay using the prepay discount ($3195). Payment must be made in full by February 1, 2016 to be eligible for the discount.
For more information contact:
Jeremy Youst, 603.363.4331 Jeremy@powerofbreath.com
To read this PDF files you must
have Adboe Acrobat Reader
Here’s what some Empowerment students had to say:
“…I had learned enough about Breathwork and it’s transformative forces to know this work would be beneficial for me. What I didn’t realize was just how powerful and transformative this year would be… The combination of facilitated breathwork sessions, dynamic and inspired leadership from Jeremy, support and challenge from an amazing staff, my tribe of like-minded, like-hearted, equally committed brothers and sisters, and ongoing support from Jeremy and the important people in my life, have all led to a very different me living in the world today. I am truly living my intention of being more authentic, and being free of my fear and my story about my pain…”Rachael Walter, 2013 ET graduate
“Every month mysteriously revealed new information and awareness that surprised and delighted me. I distinctly remember ending each month saying, “There is no way this month can be topped,” and quite magically it was, and that which entered in the following month was amazing! Each month unveiled more lessons and surprises. Now I find myself here, looking back in awe. It’s amazing-I never knew I had such a capacity for love-love for myself and love for others. I also have discovered a new level of joy! I never thought I could ever feel this happy.
It’s wonderful and I am humbly grateful.” Beth White
“I have entered the Truth of Me that is beyond all doubt.” T. N., teacher.
“I think the most valuable thing (and I am taking from this training) is this deep sense of self-love and the capacity to love my brothers and sisters in our group… I am taking with me the Knowing that I have been truly seen, heard, loved, that I am lovable, that I am accepted fully – all parts of me, that I am honored for who I am… I would especially recommend you, Jeremy, for your presence, your experience, your skills as a spiritual midwife, facilitator, presenter, ritual master, jokester, your love and joyful embracing of life. And I would also speak to the depth of connection that gets nurtured within the context of skillful learning – for that’s the juicy part…” Elizabeth A.
“. . . I love this work. I mean, sometimes it SUCKS – it STINKS, big time… Because in this you totally dive into the places you have always avoided – have always run from. But the richness, the fullness of life, when you go into it, for all it contains, is so amazing. How in the world did I EVER live any other way? Wow. And it continues to deepen and become more enriched – this life with breath. I Love all of it. All of it. That’s the key…” Cyndy K.
“Today, I feel that I am aware of my true Self and purpose. Over the last nine months I have come to accept the inclinations, abilities and guidance that I have long hidden away – and I have let go of the addictions that I hid behind… The empowerment of Self (is) a journey that connects you to the Source. (It) is a journey that will push and tug and pull your soul to examine the true purpose of walking on this planet and help you to serve others… Whether or not you become a “Breath Facilitator”, you will find your purpose and begin serving others as a part of your path/karma, and learn to find love in every moment…” Peter H.