BREATHWORK FOR HEALING PROFESSIONALS:
Use the Power of Breath to Help Yourself & Others
In this training with Jeremy Youst, founder of the Power of Breath Institute, you learn how conscious breathing builds on the practice of mindfulness to support the essential brain-body changes necessary for regulation, integration, and sustained healing. You also discover how doing the practices yourself increases your ability to assess and treat your clients and help you be more attuned and resilient.
Through lecture, discussion, partner work, and conscious breathing exercises, you:
- Experience the power of your own breath
- Learn safe and practical exercises to bring into your life and work
- Understand why conscious breathing is individually adaptive and self-regulating
- Examine the scientific evidence that supports using breathwork in a therapeutic setting
- Discover how conscious breathing affects the therapist-client relationship
Open to therapists and healing practitioners of any kind.
June 24, 2016 – June 26, 2016
Location: Rhinebeck, NY