Please join me for this 3 part webinar series designed to reunite and reenergize certified power of breath practitioners
Many of you have expressed interest in maintaining your POBI certification and getting up to date with the latest perspectives, methodology, and developments of how POBI has evolved.
Here’s some of what we’ll cover over the 3 calls:
- What is Somatic Breath Therapy, versus Somatic Breath Coaching – how are they different? And, what are the requirements to be considered a practitioner.
- What’s new? How breath and the breathwork community has changed/evolved over the past 5 years.
- What are YOU up to? How have YOU grown, and what are your intentions for sharing what you do?
- How Breath Awareness, Breath Technique and Relationality have become the cornerstones of practice.
- How Relationality has taken a front seat to everything I’m teaching new practitioners.
- What I consider the ‘bottoms lines’ of ethical practice.
- I”ll share my recent downloads about the cutting edge of healing, and would like to hear your downloads as well.
- What does it mean to be in the POBI network and how this benefits you.
- Important practice updates in order to maintain POBI certified status.
- Networking and referrals
- Yes, we will be breathing together
We’ll meet via Zoom, which is a video teleconference service. Calls will be from 7 pm – 8:30 pm
I’m asking people to show up live to each call. I will record the calls and make them available to you – I REALLY want this to be a time for us to reconnect and BE with each other.
Here’s the call schedule:
Thursday, August 31
Thursday, September 14 and 21
*Live attendance will count as your continuing ed requirement to maintain POBI Certified status.
Please register and pay here: